For awhile, Josh and I have been contemplating the type of blog we wanted to be. All the good ones have a theme, ya know? Some close contenders are:
Blog Tron: a robot style blog
Salty Blog: a blog about living in Salt Lake
The Blagger: a blog that just brags
100-dollar ideas: Not a million, not a thousand, possibly these ideas could make $100
Blat: A blog about our cat Liam
We are leaning most towards "Blogenity Crisis" a blog that copies famous blogs (e.g. in the spirit of Julie and Julia, Kate would cook all the recipes in her mother's Christmas cook book and blog about it. This could be good because she has categories like play dough).
The lines will be open for the next 48 hours. Comment your vote in the box below. Remember, your favorite blogs will not be here if you do not vote!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



They all sound great! I think the Blagger is my favorite tho. So witty.
ReplyDeleteBlagger is also my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what Stephen will be voting, but I would like to vote for Salty Blog. Since we need to be reminded what it is like to live in Salt Lake City. And I miss it! And you two have a unique way of experiencing lots of life! And I want to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteStephen says: "It's hard to decide which blog it should be... They all sound so good! Besides the Liam one. There's only so much you can say about one cat. If you had two it would be a different story. Fighting, pouncing, boxcart racing, squirell hunting etc... Tell me more about Blog Tron."
ReplyDeleteStephen -
ReplyDeleteJust watch the video in this and all your questions will be answered.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/2340/saturday-night-live-old-glory
- Josh