
Four years ago, the Musgrove family decided that it was a shame that one of Thanksgiving's most delectible delights, pie, was getting lost in a bellie full of turkey, potatos and yams. Our family felt that Thanksgiving pie should be savored and celebrated, not crammed in as a glutenous afterthought. This is how pie night was born. On the eve of Thanksgiving 2006, Musgrove family and friends gathered together to eat a lot of pie.
Our family tradition continues, pie night will be held this Wednesday, November 25th at the Musgrove residance, 9837 S. Countrywood Dr. Sandy around 7 PM. Friends and family are welcome to join us in loose fitting clothing, for another round of rounds. Please bring your favorite kind of pie!



I just want everyone to know that even though I come to pie night I will still be enjoying the gluttonous afterthought.
ReplyDeleteThis would have been so fun! I hope you had a great time and too many calories that you DID NOT count. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete