Nov 18, 2009

Tonsilectomy

I am pleased to inform you all that the tonsilectomy went just fine. I had them taken out yesterday morning and Josh has been tending to my every need! He goes back to work today so if you have nothing to do, please stop by and watch a movie! I am already bored, good thing I have a stinkin cute kitten to cuddle.

The pain killers are doing their job and I am not nearly as miserable as I anticipated. The Perkiset has weird side affects for example, my skin mildly itches and I get light fevers?! Not heavy fevers, just light ones...weird.

Seriously though, come visit me! I am gladly accepting pebble ice, otter pops, someone to do my dishes, someone to put my lights on my tree, someone to watch Giselle the ballet with (or any of the other movies I picked up at the library last night including "Cat On a Hot Tin Roof", "Shindlers List", "Sex and the City season 4", "Reality Bites".

Seriously, I am bored. Thank you in advance.
-Kate

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. Pain killers do funny things. I got so itchy after my c-section and I found out later it was from the morphine.

    Bleah. I hope you're feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete