Pictured below from left to right is Katie, Patricia (Josh's mom), Daniel (Josh's dad), Terri (Katie's mom), Mike (Katie's dad) and Josh is taking the picture. Josh just said to the group "everyone say Tarahumara".

Next Josh said "everyone say Kate is pregnant". Kate was the only one who said it.

Katie is now cracking up as they all sat in disbelief and the rest is history! Lots of hugging and crying after that.

We are very excited to share this news, hope you get a kick out of these pictures! The baby is due in early September. We do not know the sex yet but are eager to find out as soon as possible and share with everyone! This will be the first grandchild on the Musgrove side. On the van Rij side the 4th with one sister-in-law pregnant now. It's sure to be a wild ride!



Oh my gosh! The pictures are priceless! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Oh my heck, Scott and I were laughing hysterically at these pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We're so happy for you and I keep thinking about you because we are so close and it's dumb that we don't hang out more.
Love the pictures Katie! Those faces are priceless! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteSuzie
Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing after looking at these pictures. What a good idea to take a picture right when you told them the news. I kind of expected more smiles, but they seemed shocked. hahaha! Congratulations! I'm so excited for our little ones to be running around together.
ReplyDeleteYay! Yay! Yay! You guys are too crazy, these pictures speak volumes! Kiddos are the best; pregnancy, not so much, so I wish you tons of luck! Yay for you!!
ReplyDeleteI love this!!! Matt saw this post & totally ran in to tell me because he thought it was sooo funny! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see the little guy or girl :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Katie! You are in for a grand adventure. I'm glad everything went as planned, and I hope you have a great pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteAmie and Luke.