Jan 1, 2010

Help Us Decide!

We have a goal to go on many weekend adventures this year. Here are some of the ideas that we came up with. If you were considering these trips personally, what would be your top three be? Please take our poll!
  1. Spanish Fork Hot Springs
  2. Snowshoeing
  3. Off road Moab
  4. Bike Slick Rock
  5. Dino Footprint Hike
  6. Snowboard in Idaho
  7. Visit Promitory Point Utah
  8. Visit the four corners
  9. Pueblo De Taos, New Mexico
  10. Havasupai, Grand Canyon
  11. Yosemite
  12. Carlsbad Caverns
  13. Yellow stone
  14. Fire on a Cali Beach
  15. Bike antelope Island
  16. Fishing in Heber Valley
  17. Goblin Valley
  18. Spanish Missions in AZ
  19. Hike the Narrws
  20. Horse back Pony Express
  21. Visit Cascade Springs in American Fork
  22. Norway
  23. Arches
  24. Vernal Dinosaur Museum
  25. Go on a hike that forces you to rock climb
  26. Motorcycle a scenic highway
  27. Shoot stuff in the desert
  28. Bryce Canyon
  29. Midway spa and hot pots
  30. Tetons
  31. New York City

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You guys are so adventurous! But, that's a really good idea to go on weekend trips! My votes are:
    14: California Beach (aww)
    22: Norway
    26: Motorcycle

    I hope you do mine!!!! And take a million pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked these top three before I saw Lindsey's comment. :)
    1) Make a fire on a beach in California
    2)Go Horse Back riding along the Pony Express
    3)Motorcylce to somewhere cool.

    You have soo many fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are awesome! Take me with you! I've heard Havasupai isn't that great since they had that flood a few years ago (just an FYI). My top are as follows:
    1) New York
    2) Norway
    3) Tetons
    They all sound fun tho. And Linds LOVES the tunes on your blog. She starts dancing every time I look at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Ellio
    Alright, this is the year of me being "financially conscious" or rather, I have to be a cheap bugger. Anything desert sounds good to me, especially #1-Havasupai #2-Taos/Pueblo stuff #3-Red rock bike rides I would be just as excited to shoot stuff or go to Diamond fork because we could ride our bikes there and that's cheap. Argh, I hope you don't go to Yos-uh-might without me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most all of your options sound really fun!
    New York City
    Snowshoeing
    Spanish Missions
    Motorcysle a scenic highway
    Love Daniel Neil

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Terri (mom)...Can I tag along whenever you leave this state? Well, o.k., Moab/Arches anytime! Anywhere in Cali, Taos definitely, Yellowstone for sure, but if you want to spa, let's go to The Boulders in AZ! And anytime you're ready to go shooting, I've got the stuff to shoot at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmmm, you left off Richmond, I'm sure that was an accident, so....my votes:
    1) Richmond
    2) Richmond
    3) Vegas, baby.

    ReplyDelete