
The latest and greatest at the van Rij's is the Sundance festival. We have been jumping through hoops to buy locals tickets for several years now. We love the cinematic magic of the festival, the quirky shorts and harrowing documentaries. We love the director's commentary, meeting people from all over the world, and even the cold! We have only spotted one star together (a hobbit, not even sure which one!) mostly because we stay in the valley for screening. Last night we saw "It's a Wonderful Afterlife" which was zany and weird but had the greatest Carrie reinactment.
Tonight we are off to see "The Killer Inside Me", who knows, maybe Kate Hudson will make an appearance!



Ooo! Sounds like fun! The guy in the hat is from Provo, right? And he dated or is married to Keri Washington. And he was in Ocean's 11... ( I love to say everything I know about the celebrities - I can't help it! )
ReplyDeleteOk :) I had to double check after I wrote that.... and he's actually from MA. Not married to Ms. Washington and his older bro is Ben Affleck! Good to know! haha :)
ReplyDeleteDon’t ever bother with this movie. It was the worst Sundance I have ever seen! I have unofficially re-titled it, “The drab time high-pitched Casey Affleck punched Jessica Alba in the face for an hour straight.” My face, head, and butt all hurt after watching it. - Josh
ReplyDelete