Jan 17, 2010
Happy Birthday Elli-bro
Elliott turned 22 today, our baby brother is growing up so fast! Happy Birthday Elli-bro! We celebrated as a family by going snow shoeing at Silver Fork. It was a beautiful day, the snow was shimmering, fresh pine smell, and so sunny that everyone peeled off their gloves and jackets. We finished this fine day with a feast at "New Delhi" in Sandy. Tandoori chicken, plenty of naan, curry and masala, I highly recommend this restaurant. If anyone is ever up for round two of "Winter wonderland-Indian Fever" just hollah. Josh and I will be scopping yard sales for our own pair of snowshoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh man, I love Indian food. There's a good restaurant on State and about 8800 S. that we like. And we love snow-shoeing, too, but strangely there hasn't been enough snow here to do it (at least, within driving distance). I hope you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your blog's new look. I just redesigned mine, as well. Bye!