I love those sections of gossip magazines that describe celebrity behavior as "normal not normal". I decided to play and let you be the judge.
Normal Not Normal...
1. Going to the grocery store an hour after my husband did to get what he missed (wheat bread instead of white bread, yogert, etc.)
2. Getting a panic feeling anytime a pedestrian comes into view during an ATM transaction.
3. Googling my neighbors
4. Googling myself
5. Paying a professional photographer to take a Christmas card portrait with me and my cat
6. Wearing an oversized Christmas cat sweatshirt to the company Christmas party when no mention of an ugly Christmas sweater theme was made.
7. Playing normal not normal on my blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1. Normal
ReplyDelete2. Normal if you live in the ghetto. I don't Utah counts as ghetto in any part.
3. not normal
4. normal
5. Way not normal for normal people, but normal for weird cat people.
6. Same as 5.
7. Normal for you.
You are my favorite sort-of-normal person!
I do all these things, except I don't have a cat and I looked foxy at my husband's company party. Other than that, I vote MOSTLY NORMAL. Which is about as good as anyone can ask for, in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteNormal except for the cat sweater. That would be "Kate-Normal", though. :)
ReplyDelete