Oct 4, 2009

Lately I have been...

-Going to Yoga during lunch at work and making friends outside of HR
-Wishing I had our Yoga instructors body
-Accessorizing more which makes me feel like I have twice the wardrobe
-Not folding clothes but rather stuffing them into my drawers!
-Taking cat naps with Liam
-Thinking about starting a garden in the spring
-Sitting on the phone with my mom during entire episodes of "Dancing With The Stars" so we can critique and comment on every moment
-Procrastinating the final paper in "Language of Strategy"
-Feeling nice and busy, but not too busy at work
-Hating the Flu Shot
-Loving rainy Sunday afternoons with Joshua

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! Especially the napping part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally stuff laundry unfolded in the drawers, particularly the kids' clothes. Saves bunches of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, our yoga intructor has a hot bod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much for naming my baby Liam.......As far as the Yoga stuff, I have always thought you should become an instructor. Just do it.

    ReplyDelete